Flexible Career Opportunities in Dover
**Last franchise available in Kent**
Do you love babies? Are you looking for a new challenge and amazing job
satisfaction? Are you able to commit to our 12 month training programme? Would you like to join our dynamic team delivering our award winning programme to parents and their babies?
We are looking for a very special person start a franchise running our baby development programme across the greater Dover area in Kent. Baby Sensory provides weekly classes that create a self-supporting community for parents and their babies. You will be leading varied activities in each session in accordance with our detailed lesson plans and providing developmental information so that parents understand the value to their babies’ learning and development. You will be required to set up and breakdown the equipment before and after each class. It is essential that all of the equipment is regularly cleaned and always presented to a high standard in order to retain the reputation that Baby Sensory has developed throughout the country. The classes are great fun to facilitate and provide an amazing opportunity to watch and enjoy young babies’ development in their first year. If you love babies, singing, music and plenty of interaction then you will enjoy coming to work each day!
We have a high focus on customer satisfaction and deliver our classes to a very high standard which we expect all our franchisees to adhere to.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A people person; natural and confident communicator
• Self-motivated and positive with a strong focus on customer service
• Outgoing (a theatrical flair would be an advantage)
• Fun with a considerate and caring nature
• Adaptable and flexible
• Confident when dealing with large groups of people
• Ideally have experience in working with babies or younger children, although
this is not a pre-requisite
• Have a strong sense of attention to detail
• Be able to facilitate leading class activities
• Ideally have a clean driving licence and a large vehicle
• Ideally have a current CRB check
You will be available to attend mandatory training at Heathrow on in November 2013, April 2014 or June 2014 and attend the mandatory pre and post training dates at established classes across Kent to learn about classroom management.
- Flexible hours
- Great earnings potential
- Comprehensive training in Sensory Development Techniques
- Work under the leadership of the Kent area manager to organise and fill your classes
- Opportunities for career and business progression
- Share with parents the joy that arises from seeing babies develop
you are interested in joining us please contact Renee Micklefield for an information pack an application on or for more details visit: http://www.babysensory.com/en/runaclass