JOIN BABY SENSORY AT ANY TIME!!
Classes fill up quickly so book early to secure your space.
Please contact me if you need any further information about classes or the venue.
A discount is available for twins / triplets on application.
BABY SENSORY PARTIES
You can enjoy your very own Baby Sensory Party in your own home or private venue.
For more information on our amazing parties, please contact Hayley.
These are Baby Sensory booking terms and conditions. Please read before booking a place in a class.
• You can join a class at any time in the term if there is a place available.
• If you have a prior appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue. Please contact Hayley to check.
• You are usually able to move to another venue when the term comes to an end. Once you have a place in a class you will be informed when Baby Sensory start taking bookings for the next term.
• Regretfully you are unable to carry missed sessions over to the new term.
• An administration fee of £10 will be charged for cancelling a booking made online.
• If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or email. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class during the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
• In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
• Twins. We offer a discount for twins.
• When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
Group settings, in which people are in close contact and share equipment and props, inherently foster the transmission of infections such as colds, flu, gastroenteritis and other illnesses. To prevent the spread of infection in the setting, we recommend that you:
1. Stay at home if you, or your baby or child, is unwell.
2. Avoid contact with anyone until 48 hours after the last bout of fever, sickness or diarrhoea.
3. Visit your GP if your baby is under 3 or 4 months of age and has a high fever, flu or gastroenteritis.
From September 2013, babies will be immunised against rotavirus (viral tummy bug), along with other scheduled vaccinations at 2 and 3 months. See NHS guidelines for infection control: www.nth.nhs.uk/infection-prevention-and-control
We will always try to accommodate any missed sessions by inviting you to join another class.
Data Protection: The information on registration form contains personal data. Baby Sensory will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
Classes run in terms throughout the year, including the summer holidays. You can join a class at any time if places are still available and just pay for the remainder of the term or join the waiting list for a place in the following term.
We look forward to welcoming you and your baby to our classes!