Booking Terms and Conditions:
• If you have a prior appointment and are unable to make your usual session we may be able to fit you into another class that week in an alternative venue, availability permitting. Please contact Vikki to check.
• Regretfully we are not able to give discounts for missed sessions and they can not be rolled over to the a new term. If you know you will miss a class we do encourage you to send a friend in your place. Please just let us have their names in advance for our registers.
• If your class leader is unable to run your class because of illness etc Baby Sensory will try and substitute an alternative class leader. If this isn't possible you will be notified of cancellation by text or email. Baby Sensory will endeavour to run a 'catch up' class during the term to replace your session. If this isn't possible you will receive a full refund.
• In certain exceptional circumstances Baby Sensory may be prevented from running classes due to situations beyond their control. These may include floods or treacherous driving conditions (snow or ice) which would pose a risk to our class leaders and parents if they ventured onto the roads. On these occasions Baby Sensory would endeavour to offer a 'catch up' class at the end of the term but if this wasn't possible Baby Sensory reserves the right not to refund due to the exceptional nature of the circumstances.
• Twins. We offer a 25% discount on twin bookings.
• When you have reserved a place in your class you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes the venue, term dates and the class fee. Baby Sensory can only hold your place for 7 days without payment. You will receive a reminder but if payment remains outstanding Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel your booking.
Group settings, in which people are in close contact and share equipment and props, inherently foster the transmission of infections such as colds, flu, gastroenteritis and other illnesses. To prevent the spread of infection in the setting, we recommend that you:
1. Stay at home if you, or your baby or child, is unwell.
2. Avoid contact with anyone until 48 hours after the last bout of fever, sickness or diarrhoea.
3. Visit your GP if your baby is under 3 or 4 months of age and has a high fever, flu or gastroenteritis.
We look forward to welcoming you to class soon!